Board Intelligence Talent Scheme 2021
If you enjoy a fast-paced, high growth, challenging and fun environment and are interested in the opportunity to help boards make smarter, faster decisions, Board Intelligence could be the perfect fit for you.
The BI Talent Scheme has been designed to give you the opportunity to join us and develop a bespoke career path to suit your strength and interests and our business needs. The path you take will be developed with you throughout the 3 month learning intensive induction to the programme, which will lead you to a future career path and home in our Customer Success or Business Development functions.
Regardless of your chosen path, your 3 month induction has been designed to give you a flexible but thorough learning experience in our customer and business development functions, including:
- A general induction across the business
- Rotation with our Onboarding and BI24 Teams: you will become a technical expert in the Board Intelligence platform, understanding the product and how we support our clients on their customer journey, providing concierge-level support to our client base
- Rotation with our Lead Generation Team: you will develop first class sales and marketing skills, learning how to generate market awareness and leads
- Rotation with our Customer Success Team: you’ll experience how we deliver high quality onboarding programmes for all clients and trial clients, promoting successful product adoption and developing high quality user relationships. You will also experience how we nurture and grow our portfolio of clients and work with some of the most heavy-hitting decision-makers in the market to improve their performance.
Criteria that will make Candidates Successful on this Scheme include:
- A mindset for growth and exceptional customer care
- People who work hard but who have fun with it, who put team above ego and who support others
- People who are hungry for their own development and who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and share ideas
- A commitment to contributing to a purpose led business environment
- An ability to influence stakeholders to deliver impact
- A can do attitude and commitment to finding new and brilliant ways of working
- People who thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- An ability to multitask and ensure rigorous standards and detail are still delivered
We have a proven track record in developing talent and are proud to have maintained our family feel as we’ve grown. We’re looking for the brightest sparks who support our vision and ethos and who want to accelerate up through the company and work across different teams, supporting industry leaders from global firms.
Our vision is of a world where great leadership drives benefits for organisations and society and great leadership starts here. To get the best diversity of thought, approach, opinion and style to guide our clients to achieve great things, we need the right people from a variety of backgrounds. If your values and vision align with ours, we hope to find you a home at Board Intelligence.
We pride ourselves on our great working environment and package. Here’s some of what’s on offer:
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Personal performance bonus
- Company performance bonus share
- 26 days holiday each calendar year
- Bupa health & dental cover
- Group life insurance
- EAP; AIG Smart Health and Bereavement Counselling & Probate Helpline
- Daily breakfast, drinks, fruit and snacks
- Regular training & development, mini MBA series, lunch & learns
- Travel card loan & cycle to work scheme
- Competitive parental policies
- Gym membership discounts
- Monthly company socials, Friday drinks
Our Hiring Process
- Application (CV + supporting statement [no more than 250 words])
- Video interview
- Assessment Centre
- Final meeting with our CEO & Talent Director
Board Intelligence is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (Saas) business, pioneering a product that drives board effectiveness for decision makers and directors. We’ve been helping boards to make smarter, faster decisions for 18 years and we’ve been turning that knowledge into software for eight years. With over 21,000 users engaged on our platform, we work with FTSE 100s, large privately owned companies, public sector and government departments. Although our profits dipped in 2020 amidst the pandemic, we have delivered 50%+ YOY growth over the previous five years.
We’re 95 people today and growing fast. As we grow, we’re fiercely protective of our friendly, high performing culture. The team is diverse and friendly and most days you’ll find a social event or learning opportunity, even in these remote-working times.
Our innovative technology platform supports the entire board reporting cycle – from agreeing the priorities of the board, through to the planning of meeting agendas, training of managing teams to write shorter and more insightful papers and putting these confidential papers securely in the hands of the directors.
We’re owner managed and remain in control of our own decision making and destiny. Many of us, including our founders, have families or other priorities, so we know the value of a supportive company. And all of us like to have fun, so our regular company socials, away days and lunch & learns are always a highlight.
Whilst we are currently predominantly working remotely due to Covid , most of the company are usually based in our London office, but we have a small team in Hong Kong who help to provide 24/7 support to our clients.
Our London office is in the heart of the City. It’s brand new, with a sleek fit out, great communal kitchen and lots of meeting rooms and booths so you can always find the space you need. A stone’s throw from Bank station (Central Line, Northern Line, Waterloo & City, DLR), the office is also minutes from Cannon Street and Moorgate Station and not far from Liverpool Street or London Bridge. We have the Royal Exchange on our doorstep and are spoilt for choice for lunch options and after work drinks venues, as well as gyms for those who want a bit of balance.