AE Internship Bracknell 2024
At Cadence we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We’re looking for an Engineering graduate for a 1-year internship, based in our offices in either Bracknell, Cambridge or London office. The intern will start at Cadence in June/July 2024.
As an intern, you will have a major role in front line support for customers, plus you will be involved with multinational engineering teams dealing with design related issues covering thermal, analog, digital, & verification tasks for ICs and systems. You will greatly expand your knowledge on the technical aspect of design automation, use Cadence's cutting edge tools and attend excellent technical training courses.
Employees join Cadence because of our innovation and stay because of our culture. Working at Cadence means working alongside the industry’s brightest people and innovating for some of the biggest companies around the globe. Our employees feel empowered and supported to make their mark on the future of technology. We are recognised as a Great Place to Do Great Work.
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience with Design Automation tools and to familiarize yourself with the semiconductor design and methodologies. In this internship there are few limits; it's up to you to decide how much you want to deepen your knowledge and push for personal excellence. Specifically, you will be responsible for helping Cadence with respect to:
- Provide direct technical support for Cadence products, in the context of a good understanding of the thermal/design/verification/implementation flows.
- Assist customer design and verification engineers in adopting Cadence technology by providing the corresponding methodology and tool knowledge.
- Drive best practices and lessons learned from delivering training, solving user problems/tool bugs and other customer interactions back into product development and Cadence field engineers.
- Currently studying (or recently completed) a degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related area. You must have completed at least 2 years study by summer 2024. The degree can be at Batchelor or Masters level.
- An interest in the design of electronics Systems/ICs or CFD.
- Creative, analytic problem-solving skills
Successful candidates will be
- Self-motivated and curious
- Inquisitive, Interested in technical details
- Excited by innovation
- Collaborative attitude
- Enthusiastic working in a small team environment
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private Medical and Dental plans, Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Cycle to work scheme and gym subsidy
- 5 days paid time to volunteer to give back to our communities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work© & Fortune 100 organisation
- And much more, so do not hesitate to contact us!