Marketing & Events Trainee Rugby 2024
Working within the Marketing department, at ZEISS, we are looking for a Marketing and Events Trainee to support the marketing team with internal and external events, organisational support through to following up contact qualification for live show days, along with general marketing department support for the whole team.
- Support and then manage the booking of all marketing events.
- Create and document an event schedule for each event.
- Support the team in kick off meetings for each event and minuting.
- Booking of all event logistics
- Setting up campaign IDs in SAP
- Creating the Entergon data-capture
- Reporting of contacts made at the show.
- Cataloguing and contacting of all MQP’s (Marketing Qualified Person).
We want you!
With motivation and passion, you’ll fit right in at ZEISS!
We’re looking for people who are empathetic and passionate, who are committed to achieving their goals, and who get excited about challenging topics. People who deliver top performance and push the limits of what’s possible. Who always strive to develop, accept responsibility, and take society into the future.
If you want to make a difference in return for great employee benefits and career development opportunities then get in touch!
Your ZEISS Recruiting Team:
Carrie Holland, James Lawn, Madeleine Kelly, Natarlee Lawrence, Suya Rolph