Internal Sales Representative 2023
Chelsea Technologies is a market leading environmental sensor design & manufacturing company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, and defence.
We are looking to recruit a graduate in Ocean science, or related, with an interest in technical sales to join our sales team as Internal Sales Representative
- Management and administration of spares, service and calibration sales and pipeline
- Preparation of quotations and sales administration, including management of phone, website and email enquiries, sales handover and CRM opportunity management.
- Interface between sales and operations to ensure optimum delivery and customer satisfaction
- Sales team support including CRM administration, sales reporting, tender preparation, research and exhibition support
Internal sales role progressing into full sales manager role in 18 months to 2 years
- Graduate in ocean, maritime or related science
- Experience or CRM software – not essential, training to be given
- Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and Word) – Essential
- B2B or technical sales – not essential, training to be given
- Excellent analytical skills with strong level of numeracy.
- Personal drive and enthusiasm
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Good ability to work with others
- Results oriented with the ability to influence and encourage colleagues and customers to achieve budgets and target response times.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus and close out key tasks whilst also dealing with interruptions and changing priorities
Security clearance will be applied for on appointment – Only candidates suitable for clearance need apply. Proof of residency in UK for last 5 years is required.
- Excellent salary
- After initial 3 month in office training period, the role will be hybrid – 3 days in office per week depending on candidates location.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Ellen Keegan with details of salary expectation.
Please contact Ellen Keegan for copy of Candidate Privacy Notice and Privacy & Data Protection Notice to understand how we look after your personal data during the application process.