Forage Internship London 2024
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future. #GrowWhatMatters
Corteva welcomes talented and motivated individuals to join our internship programme, designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to Corteva’s mission. We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. You can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with our qualified employees within a stable and dynamic working environment that values ethics above anything else.
Growing What Matters Starts with you…What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Gain a good understanding of our mission, business model, and day-to-day operations
- Expand your work experience with meaningful assignments and projects
- Develop your existing skills and learn new ones that will be useful for your career
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that will help you broaden your professional network
As a Corteva Intern, you will get EMEA regional exposure and interact with other interns in the region.
The main goal is to provide you with a quality learning experience.
As a Forage Intern you will gain commercial exposure in sales, marketing, and technical functions at Corteva working alongside our Forage Specialists, Forage Promoters, Forage Field Technical Managers, Category Marketing Managers and our Marketing Communications Team.
The Forage portfolio is set for growth with a number of exciting new product introductions looming. You will learn about launch initiatives and building market engagement through innovation platforms, field trials, trade shows and other events. This will bring interaction with the UK Crop protection commercial team and also target audiences namely livestock farmers, agronomists and industry influencers.
- Help us shape and execute effective promotional campaigns for crop protection solutions, silage inoculants and maize seed varieties
- Support the selling activities of our team of Forage Specialists and Forage Promoters
- Prepare trade stands, demonstration trials to maximise impact on target audiences
- Help with our maize variety trials from setting out, planting, analysis and demonstrating
- Support our customer engagement efforts like merchandising
- Undertake desktop surveys and internet-based searches to generate valued market intelligence
- Use your camera to document events, trials and build photo libraries for technical & marketing activities
Key Stakeholders and Interactions
Teamwork is a big part of life here, so you must be someone who loves taking a collaborative approach and who can recognize and acknowledge the contribution of others. You’ll be able to motivate and inspire the people around you by bringing enthusiasm and positivity to everything you do.
Duration: 6 months from March 2024.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- You are currently pursuing a recognized educational programme in a field related to Corteva’s activities, leading to a formal undergraduate or post-graduate qualification/degree; or you have completed your qualification/degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application.
- You are fluent in English, Corteva’s working language.
- A base level understanding of agronomy and or pest management
- Analytical skills
- Technical knowledge or products/markets and market concepts
- Statistical awareness
- Good communication skills, and IT proficiency
- UK driving license
Internship Application Process
If you meet the requirements, please submit your Resume/CV to Careers – Corteva. If the opportunity you are interested in is not currently available, sign up at our careers page to be one of the first to hear when applications open. Due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further. Once shortlisted, you will be contacted and interviewed by a TA specialist and the final interview will be with the Hiring Manager.