Retail Commercial Account Management Graduate Cross Hands 2024
We're a family-owned company and a global leader in the food industry, creating consistent quality meat products from sustainable sources for some of the UK’s biggest supermarkets and food service providers. Our passion for quality and innovation drives our rapid growth, and we're looking for ambitious graduates like you to join our team.
Imagine being part of a company that values integrity, trust, and creating better food naturally. By investing in innovation and sustainability, we aspire to become a key partner for new and existing customers. With our Brighter Futures Graduate Programme, you'll have the chance to grow your career in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment, working alongside passionate people who will help you unlock your full potential.
Our graduate programme is designed to empower and engage our people. We believe in nurturing talent and helping individuals realize their full potential. Your fresh perspective, skills, and passion will make a tangible impact on our business and the industry as a whole. We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Commercial Account Management graduate to join our business. This exciting role will see you gain a wide range of business experience skills, providing support to major UK retail supermarket customer accounts.
With us you would receive
- 1-to-1 coaching, dedicated mentors, and bespoke management development to help you grow professionally.
- Fast track career progression and the potential to rotate to different areas of the business, broadening your horizons and giving you the chance to explore new challenges.
- The opportunity to learn from passionate and knowledgeable people with invaluable on-the-job training.
- Investment in residential offsite training and team building to further enhance your skills, ensuring you stay ahead of the game.
This graduate role will ensure you gain a wide range of retail commercial business experience skills through continuous on the job development with coaching and mentoring. Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy meat production environment. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support on a major UK retail supermarket’s customer account
- Building strong relationships with customer and key account stakeholders;
- Supply chain communications;
- Coordinating production with sales and assessing costings of new and ongoing business;
- Ensuring customer requirements are met;
- Retail planning;
- Accurately costing new products;
- Category insights;
- Working alongside category and NPD departments on new products.
The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or other related discipline;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good IT knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- The successful candidate must, by the commencement of employment, have the right to work in the UK.