Digital Content Summer Internship 2021
Do you have a passion for Digital Content and our dunelm.com website? Are you interested in joining the UK’s largest homewares retailer and want to kick start your career? Then look no further! Dunelm have an exciting opportunity for an intern to join our Digital Content team this summer.
Digital Content is integral to the path that Dunelm are on and it’s an area of the business that really gets us excited. Our Digital capability has been recognised by the business as a key enabler for the next phase of growth and Dunelm is investing in our systems and people to deliver this.
As a summer intern, you will be given a 12-week project/task to complete for the relevant business area you will be supporting such as writing the product content for our Christmas and our Winter Warm online campaigns.
Your first week will be spent on induction where you will learn all about Dunelm and how we work, before you move into your business area, where you will be mentored by a Senior Manager who will support you throughout the 12 week programme.
What we are looking for
- Passion for Digital Content
- Studying towards or achieved a degree with modules undertaken in the Digital space.
- Strong self-management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills
- good written communication skills
- comfortable working with limited direction
- Proven ability to work across organisations with effective communication
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills: the ability to effectively interact with others
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as take initiative independently.
If the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with our fabulous Digital Content team in a forward-thinking innovative company excites you, then please don’t hesitate to apply!