Marketing Placement (Sales Training) Slough 2024
Eaton in Slough has an exciting opportunity for an Marketing Internship (Sales Training) position.
What you’ll do
- You will support content creators/learning designers and Sales Trainers in the design, development and deployment of both online and offline courses.
- You will partner with subject matter experts and the sales teams to improve course content and format. Therefore we need you to be creative and be able to think out of the box.
- It will be part of your responsibilities to ensure course materials are current and relevant and to analyze training programs by examining learner's satisfaction levels and proficiency testing.
- Continuous communication and cooperation with subject matter experts will be the backbone of your everyday work, consequently strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be required to work with Learning Management Systems, so must be proficient with Online Systems.
- You will also support the delivery of Training Workshops (via Teams) and in time may create and deliver your own training. An interest in Sales Process and methodology would be beneficial.
This position would suit a general business student or one specialising in marketing.
- Undergraduates working towards a minimum of a 2:1 in a related discipline (mandatory, below this you won`t be considered)
- Geographic flexibility to relocate within the UK for the duration of this internship
- Have legal authorization to work in the United Kingdom without company sponsorship and where appropriate comply with ITAR regulations (we do not sponsor any type of visa for this internship) ready to start in July 2023
- Actively enrolled in a bachelor's degree or master’s program with a major in Marketing or a related discipline
- Student requires good IT skills, including proficiency in MS office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint, but also feel comfortable working with new programs
What we offer to you
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Flexible working solutions (remote, flexible working hours, compressed week, part time etc.)
- We make your aspirations matter – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- We make your growth matter - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter - reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
- We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.