Assurance Paid Summer Internship Northern Ireland 2024
Are you a university student in Northern Ireland looking for a summer internship in a top professional services company? Join EY for a paid Summer Internship programme and gain invaluable experience in Assurance!
What is the EY Assurance Summer Internship?
The Assurance Summer Internship is a four-week programme for students in their penultimate year of university. You’ll see how our Assurance business area protects our clients’ reputation and performance with expert advice and innovative technology. You will:
- Work on client projects with colleagues and graduates while being supported by a dedicated EY buddy
- Learn all about business-leading strategies, exploring how we analyse complex data to set the wheels in motion for the start of your audit career
- Develop core skills in business writing, effective time management, client service and personal brand through structured learning and self-directed learning
- Have the opportunity to get career advice from one of our counsellors
- Network with colleagues to develop your professional relationships
- Discover our exciting and diverse community and culture.
What are the benefits?
You’ll gain an insight into our exciting company culture and discover where your future could take you in Assurance at EY. You’ll start to develop the skills and strengths you’ll need for your future career, and if all goes well, potentially secure a role with us once you graduate.
Who we are
We’re a professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisions about business, finance and technology. We’re a group of over 365,000 talented people spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main business areas — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — transform how businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas. Our Belfast office works with internationally recognised brands and family-owned businesses who come to us for our innovative solutions. Here, we’re known as ‘the people firm’, as we value your wellbeing above all else. And in a dynamic, young city with plenty to offer, you’ll enjoy an incredible work-life balance of growth, culture and fun.
How to apply
If you’re curious, eager to learn and excited to carve your career in a company that will support your ambitions, find out more and apply now. Your EY adventure awaits!