Graduate Insight Analyst Marketing London 2024
Are you excited about using data to find key actionable insights? You can solve real business problems and create thrilling experiences for our players.
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Insights team is an integral and fast expanding department within Bally's Interactive. As a Graduate Insight Analyst, you will continuously work with multiple teams, and across many areas, to optimise market share and create a thrilling experience for our players. With an abundance of data at our disposal our analysts strive to provide the business with actionable recommendations through a vast number of analytical tools.
We pride ourselves on giving our analysts the freedom to explore new software and analytical techniques to produce the best analysis possible. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is always at hand to provide guidance, brainstorm ideas and help teach new concepts.
This role sits within our Marketing vertical and is based in the London office. The role will focus on providing direct support to the UK Marketing Leadership Team, as well as Product, where you will provide analysis on how we can improve our acquisition, conversion, and retention funnels for our iGaming (slots, bingo, casino etc) products.
You will already have experience as an analyst or in an analytical field with knowledge of statistical tools and methods.You will be self-motivated with the desire to find and solve real business problems and confident in delivering your findings to multiple stakeholders across business departments.
At the heart of it this role is to help the business better understand the players’ wants and needs.
So, what will you be doing?
- Working in collaboration with multiple areas of the business to identify opportunities for Bally's Interactive to grow
- Understanding the business, particularly our marketing capabilities, to ensure analytical needs are met
- Analysing data from multiple sources to provide timely and actionable insight
- Thinking creatively to improve business and product operations as well as members’ onsite experience
- Improving current processes with new, innovative thinking to incorporate data into all decisions
- Communicating findings positively and coherently to drive change
And what are we looking for?
- Have excellent analytical and numerical capabilities
- Have a passion for our industry and an understanding of the different products we offer
- Be able to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Excel and Google Big Query is great but not essential
- Be adaptable and flexible with an ability to multitask
- Be able to play a part in a successful team ethic and show excellent communication skills
- Be able to navigate through all complexities to deliver best in class experiences to our customers
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer:
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back.
We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.