European Account Management Internship Barcelona Summer 2024
We offer world-class training, professional development and unlimited growth potential. Here, you won't just grow your resume; you'll develop invaluable skills to excel today and build a meaningful career for tomorrow. Our internship program allows you to get hands-on experience at a global, growing enterprise. While building your network, you will join global internship experience events, have opportunities to volunteer, hear from senior executives, and be mentored by leadership.
The Account Management internship is a comprehensive program in Gartner’s Mid-Size Enterprise (MSE) Sales channel. Interns will work alongside a team of full-time Sales associates, who focus on the retention and growth of existing clients, as well as forging relationships and closing deals with prospective clients.
The language & territory alignments that we are currently recruiting for are as follows:
- French-speakers, aligned to France, based remotely in Barcelona.
- Spanish-speakers, aligned to Iberia, based remotely in Barcelona.
- Italian-speakers, aligned to Italy, based remotely in Barcelona.
- German-speakers, aligned to DACH, based remotely in Barcelona.
Please note: This is a 10-week internship running between June-August 2024. You must be available to work the full 10 weeks from the location on your contract.
What You Will Do
- Spend time in a hands-on training environment learning how to execute on the top priorities of Gartner’s sales organization..
- Work with a Gartner sales team and their clients/prospects to understand best practices for engagement, retention and growth.
- Hone your skills by participating in sales and retention activities alongside your aligned sales team.
- Gain real-time sales experience through shadowing sales associates and practicing different components of Gartner’s sales process.
What You Will Get
- Extensive support: work closely with and learn from colleagues, mentors, and managers.
- Make an impact: the ability to do meaningful real-life work and learn executives’ priorities and opportunities.
- Meet great people: collaborate with like-minded, goal-oriented peers and mentors who are always there to help.
- Be empowered: join an organization that allows associates to reach their full potential in an environment where everyone has equitable access to opportunities.
- Have fun: socialize with other interns around the globe.
- Fuel your future: develop your skill set as you look ahead to your future career.
What You Will Need
- Fluency in one of the above languages, as well as English.
- Enrollment in a Bachelors or Masters program with expected graduation date in 2025 (any discipline welcome, but we see particular success from Business and/or Management backgrounds).
- Excellent communication skill-set to deliver high impact presentations to top executives.
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen.
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Leadership or work experience to supplement a strong academic background.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.