Sales Development Manager 2024
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to join SEFE and contribute to identifying opportunities to drive sales activity in both current and new markets.
What you will do
With a strong understanding of the energy industry, you will analyze data, monitor sales activity and work closely with operational and central teams to develop, co-ordinate and implement initiatives to ensure both sales and corporate goals are achieved.
Some of the key accountabilities of this role include.
- Analysing and steering the activities of the Sales organization:
- In all markets
- For all commodities
- In all segments
- Elaboration, coordination and implementation of measures to ensure the achievement of Sales and corporate goals
- Being a Central Sales contact person for cross-divisional activities
- Management of/ participation in various projects
What you will bring
- Proven experience within the energy sector – sales, origination, business development (desirable)
- Analytical thinking with a data driven approach
- Collaborative approach with proven experience working in a matrix organization
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in managing complex projects (desirable)
- Structured approach to problem solving combined with creativity to explore opportunities to drive improvement
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) (essential)
- Fluency in German (Spoken and written) (desirable)
- Degree level qualification or relevant experience
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution. We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package.
This role may be based from any of our corporate offices including Manchester, London, Paris, ‘S-Hertogenbosch, Kassel or Berlin.