Advisory Graduate Programme 2024
Kickstart your career at Gleeds!
Gleeds is a leading global property and construction consultancy. Independent since 1885, we are proud to deliver award-winning projects around the world. We are a Great Place to Work certified employer, with our people at the heart of everything we do.
We’re looking to bring onboard our class of 2024 Advisory Graduates, across our UK wide offices, so if you’re interested in working for a business that is internationally renowned, will support your learning & development and will give you the opportunity to get fully qualified, then the Gleeds Graduate Programme is for you.
We have roles across the UK in Asset Strategy GASG, Due Diligence, Facilities Management and Health & Safety.
At Gleeds, we believe in creating long-term relationships with not only our clients, but our people as well. We have a proven track record of supporting our Graduates as they grow, helping them become the best version of themselves both professionally and personally – creating a workplace that is efficient, inclusive and fun to be a part of.
You’ll be able to get full exposure to our Asset Strategy GASG, Due Diligence, Facilities Management and Health & Safety business and will be working within the Advisory area, where you will have unlimited access to our experts, all of whom possess many years of experience within this field.
We’re on the lookout for ambitious, driven Graduates that can embody the value of Gleeds: ‘We’re committed to our clients and our people’, ‘We’re creative and realistic’ and ‘We combine professionalism with personality’.
- You would have graduated or will be receiving your degree qualification before August 2024.
- You will have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Clear and effective communication skills - both oral and written.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changes.
- Good ICT skills, with a high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Lively and enthusiastic, but conscientious and precise.
- Outgoing and people-orientated, with a strong ability to work as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to have a chat to discuss how we can help you on your journey to become a fully accredited member of the team here at Gleeds.
What does the Gleeds Graduate Programme offer you?
You’ll be able to choose your own path at Gleeds, being able to work across the full spectrum of our varied service range, giving you a 360 exposure to a business that is a leader in many sectors.
You will be fully supported on your path to becoming fully-accredited – we cover the costs, help with the paperwork and make sure it is as easy as possible for you to achieve your goals.
Before you apply take a look here to get a preview of our opportunities and how we can help your career flourish.
What benefits can you expect from Gleeds?
At Gleeds, we know people power our success, that’s why we’re constantly evaluating our benefits offering to make sure everyone knows how valued they are here:
- Structured professional and personal development through our Graduate Development Programme, Construct
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and the option to purchase additional days
- Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to increase this through continuous reviews
- Volunteering opportunities to engage with your local community or charitable organisations
- Employee Assistance Programme to ensure your health and personal well-being comes first
- Expand your horizons with global opportunities available to everyone
- Our global travel scholarship programme gives you the unique opportunity to gain global experience
- Agile ways of working arrangements to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance
- A supportive and people-focused company that is a recognised Great Place to Work 2023
- Access to a health cash plan, which includes access to discounts on gym memberships, health products and experience days
Be part of the extraordinary.
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.