Marketing Effectiveness Analyst Industrial Placement July London 2024
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now we’re looking for placement students in CBIA Marketing Effectiveness Analytics Analyst to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Marketing, CBIA where none of us stand still
This role is within the Global CBIA Marketing Effectiveness & Innovation team. It has a global remit which requires not only the ability to effectively manage relationships with teams across different countries but also a good understanding of different data sources and market dynamics. Role will be to help to develop and support the scaling and roll-out of Haleon’s Always-On Marketing Mix Modelling capability, to drive sales growth through media effectiveness.
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
This role will support the execution of the AO MMM programme, by partnering with Haleon’s BU teams to ensure its successful launch & adoption. You will help facilitate the end-to-end process, from data discovery to results delivery, and support the BU teams in incorporating the AO MMM insights into their media & marketing planning. Key responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Partner with BU CBIA, KC, Publicis and local data owners to expedite data discovery & collection for new BMCs added to AO MMM, as well as ongoing flow of data for established BMCs
- Create a communication channel between the central AO MMM team & BUs, to accelerate collaboration, ensure visibility of AO MMM and help resolve any issues
- Partner with the BUs during the scoping of new BMCs, to ensure business questions are answered and to drive engagement with the workstream
- Support training of BU & Publicis teams on the delivery tools and support them in incorporating the tools into their WoW
- Leverage the insights derived from modelling to support cross market and cross brand meta-analysis on media performance
- Contribute directly to successful outcomes by supporting in-house modelling initiatives, such as price elasticity generation and media deep dives
What we offer
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- A salary of 22,500 annually
- an annual bonus linked to performance
- employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes to take care of your physical and mental health
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health. So you will be someone who has:
- Fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running
- Strong oral and written communication capability
- Good networking and relationship building skills
- Curiosity with a willingness to ask questions and dig deeper to find insight
- Comfortable working data, strong attention to detail
- Ability to partner effectively with business teams as well as technical teams
Enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:
Education required: You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of a Business degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You may be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year and they are supportive of your placement.
Other requirements: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Some knowledge of MMM or econometrics
- Some knowledge of advertising/media
- Good level of Microsoft office skills - including Excel and Powerpoint
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We flex the way we work so we can be at our best, where possible, and with agreement between line manager, team and individuals. We acknowledge not all colleagues can flex locations depending on their roles and that we don’t have all the answers. Yet.
We invite you to apply as soon as possible. The way we see it, every day is an opportunity. And we are joined by new talent, every day. We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications.