Talent and Capability Support (Supply Chain) Industrial Placement Weybridge 2024
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now, we’re looking for a placement student in Supply Chain Capability to join us to do career defining work.
A career in HR (talent and capabilities) where none of us stand still
This is an exciting time to join the Quality and Supply Chain (QSC) organisation which is responsible for the manufacturing and delivery of products in the fast-moving consumer health industry. By focusing on the people that we need in the future, as well as those that improve performance today, we directly impact delivery of the business strategy and the Haleon agenda.
We have an exciting agenda to develop our people to be the leading supply chain in Consumer Health. This includes identifying skill and talent needs, designing, developing and supporting learning and development programs, engaging our global teams in opportunities to own their careers, and measuring our results against our strategy. Through, building learning content, networking across the global organisation, defining capability gaps and developing solutions. We then need to measure results, analysing data and information, to explain the return on investment to senior leaders.
The role offers an unprecedented opportunity to focus on key strategic HR topics within the context of a global supply chain operation and mentored by HRBL. If your area of study or interest is outside of HR, opportunities are available to go broader across supply chain to gain experience that will help you in future.
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
- Program management of our MITx MicroMasters Programs: motivating and supporting existing global learners (c200), leading new intake application and selection process, coordinating launch events, and measuring the return on investment.
- Leadership development: Coordinating uptake of leadership development programs across global manufacturing sites.
- Talent management: Working with HRBL to ensure robust pipeline of diverse talent for key roles.
- Culture and engagement: Generating, facilitating, and supporting events to promote curiosity and individual agency in learning and career development, including webinars, podcasts, networking and marketing campaigns.
- Data analysis and governance: maintaining data and information to provide meaningful analysis on key people and performance metrics.
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include
- A salary of £22,500
- An annual bonus linked to performance
- Employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes to take care of your physical and mental health
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health.
So, you will be someone who has
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset, curious and flexible to switch attention to where needed.
- Personal accountability, able to build credibility through personal delivery.
- Strong personal organisation and prioritisation skills, able to work unsupervised.
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge, developing business acumen.
- Analytical skills to navigate data with strong IT skills.
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity
- Education required: Preference for HR or business degree.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We flex the way we work so we can be at our best, where possible, and with agreement between line manager, team and individuals. We acknowledge not all colleagues can flex locations depending on their roles and that we don’t have all the answers. Yet.
We invite you to apply as soon as possible. The way we see it, every day is an opportunity. And we are joined by new talent, every day. We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications.
Role start date: July 2024
Need help with your application?
Please email us at email@example.com and let us know how we can help you. We’ll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.