Audit Industrial Placement Loughton 2024
Haslers are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisers, Tax, VAT and Corporate Finance specialists based in Loughton, operating for a variety of clients in various sectors throughout Essex and Northeast London. As a complete financial service centre comprising 11 Partners, our work is uniquely integrated covering the full spectrum of a business lifecycle. As such our clients grow with us – for over 70 years we have been committed to providing high quality, personal bespoke services to help businesses prosper.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected Accountancy firm on a 12-month placement open to students in their 2 nd Year of a 4-year Accounting and Finance Degree. You will gain exposure to various business activities and be provided with a great stepping-stone into a future career. Our placement students are given every opportunity to immerse themselves in Audit and Accounting including visiting client sites. At the end of your placement, you may be offered a training contract with us.
- Currently in the 2 nd year of an Accounting & Finance degree.
- Proven achievement of minimum 2:2 level degree so far.
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points in Academic subjects.
- Minimum of Grade 6 or above in GCSE Maths & English.
- A “can do” attitude, first class communication skills & the ability to work to deadlines is crucial.
- Be driven and enthusiastic, with a keen interest in pursuing a career in Accountancy.
What We can Offer You
- Excellent opportunities to work across industry sectors in a well-respected growing Accountancy Firm
- Structured on the job training programme.
- Flexible working & a strong ethos to support staff wellbeing and work/life balance.
- Opportunity to get involved in Firm wide social, charitable, and environmental initiatives.
- Competitive salary and benefits including
- Wellbeing allowance of £375
- Paid Birthday Day off
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Pension scheme- Employer pension scheme, Haslers contribution increases with length of service.
- Great holiday allowance.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), with access to the Smart Health app.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Haslers is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
All information submitted to Haslers will be treated in line with GDPR regulations.