Trainee Marketing, Photography, Image Editing E-commerce Assistant 2021
We are looking to recruit an E-Commerce Assistant to join our Head Office team in Central Manchester (just off Deansgate). This is an ideal opportunity for someone to gain an insight into the world of online fashion retail, working for one of Manchester's leading Luxury Boutiques - all experience levels welcome.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a varied skills set that can include any or all of the following:
- Product photography
- Image editing (product cut-outs for E-Commerce).
- Graphic design (for Email Marketing, Website banners).
- Creative writing for blogging, product copy.
- Social media maintenance - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud ecosystem and Mailchimp.
- An understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook ads and SEO would also be beneficial to your application.
We are a small team and so the role will require assisting with the picking, packing and processing of customer orders during busy periods, and also helping out with general office duties.
What we offer
28 days holiday entitlement (inc bank holidays), statutory pension, city centre location, staff uniform allowance after successful completion of probation period, salary dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply please send over your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we will only be contacting successful applicants, and would like to thank you for your interest.