HPE Aruba Networking Placement Winnersh 2024
This role has been designated as ‘Hybrid’ with an expectation that you will work on average 2-3 days per week from an HPE office.
Who we are
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" HPE Aruba Networking is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
HPE Aruba Networking UKI Marketing seeks a Marcoms Intern. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, if you're eager to work within marketing and if you'd like to own end-to-end campaigns, please apply! You'll help create and deliver an integrated campaigns and events (face-face & Virtual) working with the UKI & EMEA Marketing team, UKI Sales & external agencies. This is a hands-on role incorporating execution of campaigns and events.
What you'll do
- Managing the Webinar Series for our Aruba Airheads Tech Talks
- Create and manage a social media calendar for UK & Ireland
- Creation of digital banners, posters/pop-ups and newsletter updates to promote campaigns, events, webinars, PR & Social activity to the UKI Sales teams
- Project management of both face-face & virtual events within the UK
- Reviewing, editing and creating campaign or communications content
- An opportunity to develop both professional and technical skills
- Learning to become brand-savvy and have good market awareness
- Exposure and collaboration with the HPE Aruba Networking EMEA Marketing team and the UKI Sales teams
What you’ll need
- You'll have self-motivation to work independently, be confident in your resourcefulness, but aware when you need to ask for help and guidance
- You will have good time management and organisational skills while being structured in your approach
- You'll be adaptable in handling new and evolving requirements
- Show Creativity in approaching projects
- Be Social Media Savvy
- Exceptional written, visual and oral communication skills and comfortable talking to people of all seniority levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail in the face of a changing environment
Accountability, Action Planning, Active Learning, Active Listening, Bias, Business, Calendar Management, Coaching, Computer Literacy, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Design Thinking, Empathy, Follow-Through, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, Long Term Planning, Managing Ambiguity, Office Administration, Policy and procedures, Problem Solving, Project Management, Recordkeeping, Risk Assessment.
What we can offer you
Health & Wellbeing
We strive to provide our team members and their loved ones with a comprehensive suite of benefits that supports their physical, financial and emotional wellbeing.
Personal & Professional Development
We also invest in your career because the better you are, the better we all are. We have specific programs catered to helping you reach any career goals you have — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.