Marketing E-Commerce Administrator Placement Bracknell 2024
At Honda we embrace inclusion in our various policies, so whilst our contracts state that the hours are as required to fulfil the role with a minimum of 35 hours per week, we offer flexibility for when you work.
The regular office hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday with a half hour lunch break & 08:00 – 13:00 on a Friday. However, we offer flexibility of when you work with our daily flex-time start of between 07:00 and 11:00 providing that there is no business requirement.
Whilst there is no contractual right to work from home, the flexibility we offer is that you can request to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the working days in any one month, again providing there is no business requirement to attend the office.
E-commerce is a new initiative at Honda and this role will be involved in the early stages of the transition, and flexibility is needed in getting involved in various different areas.
Supporting the Automobile E-Commerce team in the development and delivery of many operational activities to help drive the commercial objective of maximising profitable volume of sales.
The role will support the overall customer journey and be the owner the administrative duties within the Commerce and Marketing teams.
- Supporting the team with marketing plans including content, paid media, CRM and agency co-ordination.
- Assisting on administrative actions to help with on time delivery of campaigns.
- Working with the team on small websites changes and assisting when needed.
- Involved in the uploading of content and campaigns onto the website.
- Assisting the team in logging and following on any IT tickets for website activity.
- Supporting the overall CRM activities when needed.
- Providing administrative support to the reporting function and getting involved in some low level analysis of performance.
- Administering the purchase order system for supplier payments.
- Updating of internal budget trackers to help management monitor spends.
- Presentation creation, updates and reporting.
- Team admin and meeting co-ordination.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Real passion for everything involved in marketing.
- Strong interest in e-commerce and its benefits.
- Interested in analysing data.
- Flexibility in getting involved in multiple operational activities.
- Well organised and able to manage diverse tasks at once in a busy role.
- Excellent people skills and action orientated.
- A strong team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience in an e-commerce business.
- Full driving licence.
Honda is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in the workplace for all employees, temporary workers, contractors, applicants and visitors. Honda also encourages respect for the individual differences and talents of others while making full use of one's own abilities, based on Honda's philosophy of respect for the individual.
At Honda, we value and celebrate diversity and are committed to being a fair, non-discriminatory company that promotes and welcomes the uniqueness and differences of people around the world. We recognise that a diverse workforce allows for different ideas and perspectives, and we encourage everyone to share them.
We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is consistent with Honda's core values and lived out in the way we work and respect each other. For us at Honda, diversifying our workforce means increasing its overall strength by providing people with equal opportunities - regardless of personal characteristics or previous careers.
This commitment flows directly from the Honda philosophy and the belief that we are all working towards a common goal. Honda recruits, hires, trains and promotes the most qualified/experienced individuals at all levels without regard to race, origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristic.