Business Analytics & Sales Support (UK&I Large Format Print) Placement Reading 2024
Are you up for an epic journey with the world No 1 personal systems and printing company? Do you thrive on face-to-face interactions and working in a dynamic environment? Do you have a love for business analytics, sales, marketing and collaboration?
Across blended reality technology, immersive computing, commercial PCs, tablets, notebooks, printing, and leading innovation in 3D printing that will revolutionize the manufacturing industry like never before, we engineer experiences that amaze.
We are seeking ambitious students to join our Print Channel Internship Programme and win alongside our remarkable team. Somebody who is ready to face challenges and most importantly learn, develop and grow within the business.
- Analyze market data, collect results and create relevant insights for sales growth.
- Support Partner Sales team as office-based support for online marketing, sales tools as well as communications to partner channels.
- Analyze aspects of customer behaviour and patterns to enhance sale efficiency
- Using HP’s key strategic initiative. Support the team in identifying the key gaps across our partner portfolio.
- Build up relationships category managers and product management. And support the team on delivering new technologies to market.
- Work alongside our channel marketing team help bring new initiatives and programs to life. Support the launch with all of the relevant teams and become a key stakeholder in their creation.
- Help to consolidate all of the sales activities from sales training days to locally run incentives.
- Support and attend local trade shows and partner shows where required.
Throughout the programme, your manager will take vested interest in your development and dedicate time to set clear goals and provide you feedback along the entire internship. You'll have access to 10,000+ learning nuggets to sharpen your business acumen and professional skills.
Beyond that, you will train, practice and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP best professionals, learning also from senior managers that can help you take your career forward. Internal global competitions and games will expand your international network and cross-cultural experience.
- This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from 1st July 2024 till July 31st, 2025.
- Able to live and work in the UK as a hybrid worker, with regular travel to the Reading headquarters.
- Preferred degrees, but not essential, include Business Management, Economics and Marketing related courses.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work.
At HP, the future is yours to create.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves.
We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!