Customer Success Placement Reading 2024
As a customer success associate (CSA) you will be supporting your customers as they transition from sales prospects post pursuit phrase to active users of our printing products products. You will be part of our Global Service & Solutions (GSS) contractual team focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships.
You will be a key player, part of the Northwest Europe (NWE) Services account team supporting our Customers and Customer Success Sr. Managers to reach maximum benefits from HP’s printing contract. As a CSA you will proactively look out for our customers’ business, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with our products and support the digitalization of their printing environment.
Customer success team picks up where sales leave off. They help onboard customers and become our customer's mentors. CSM's main goal is to get them started as fast as possible and monitor their satisfaction as they grow and are involved in multiple phases of the customer lifestyle, so they have a bird’s eye perspective. Success managers also have a view of future product upgrades and changes. They can advocate for their customers by connecting the clients’ wishes to the business’ larger strategy.
Role accountabilities & responsibilities
- Support customer relationship where required at a commercial/business level for the customer & HP internal business functions.
- Can Lead localised deals and inbound deals which is comprised of Sales, Pursuit and manages the Account Delivery team (coordination of all resources in the account team to deliver the contracted and agreed services)
- Contract Communications to Customer (General service query's/requests) Timely communications to Lead/local CSM’s.
- Support Strategic Business Reviews meetings with Lead CSM (topics: cascading information from local customer and the account team, regional alignment on commercial & business topics)
- Provision of Renewal information to support local or Lead CSM’s (performance details, opportunities, info gained thru proactive engagement and communications with customer)
- Cost Mgt -identification of reduction in costs and liaison with business operations to realise those savings
- Service/Supplies Escalation MGT (liaise with local customer when Service Delivery Managers cannot solve issue(s) and communicate upwards to the Local/Lead CM(Customer escalation level)
- Can identify Up sell opportunities and works with lead CSM or AM‘s accounts in completion of those opportunities working with pursuit teams and where required registering and tracking these opportunities using tools such as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Contract Escalation point of contact for our customers (Continuous SLA failures, Amendments, Updates, terminations/expiry process. Timely communication to Local/Lead CSM to ensure TCE performance is at the highest levels.
- Serves as a customer advocate inside HP and demonstrates business value with all lines of business within the customer environment (IT, procurement, finance)
- Ensure Partner and Suppliers are managed in alignment with the contracted services/costs
- Leads conversations and negotiations with the Local/Inbound customer for Charged Items (Customer Damage, lost toners, exceptions break-fix examples etc)
- Work with Marketing to drive growth/upsell activity with our Customers
- This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from July 1st 2024, until July 31st , 2025.
- Able to live and work in the UK as a hybrid worker, with regular travel to the Reading Headquarters.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves.
We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!