Software Computer Engineer Internship 2021
The OpenCL driver team enables Imagination’s world leading GPU performance through the design and development of a key compute API driver. This means that people from all over the globe have a first-class mobile device experience because your software helps their apps to run quickly, efficiently and reliably.
You will work with cutting-edge systems and help Imagination to deliver the next big thing in GPU compute technology. You will partner with other software and hardware engineers in supporting major device manufacturers and OS vendors to ensure their devices work smoothly.
- Learn about PowerVR GPU compute hardware and driver development
- Develop GPU compute drivers for our current and next generation graphics cores
- Support customers and their partners in bringing new products to market
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C programming experience
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in machine learning or GPU compute
You might also have
- Low-level programming experience
- An aptitude for vector mathematics
- Knowledge of OpenCL or CUDA
- An appreciation of computer architecture concepts (CPU, Cache, MMU, Memory, etc.)
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.