PSG Rotation Programme
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) Rotation Program is an immersive experience that allows individuals to explore a plentitude of career opportunities that will guide them to their ideal career path. PSG is responsible for Intel's programmable logic devices and forms part of Intel's Data Platform's Group.
About this role
The PSG rotation program is a 12-18mo program that will allow you to explore different parts of the Programmable Solutions Group. You will get to rotate with 3-4 groups for an average of 4-6mo each. Once you have successfully completed the program you will be eligible to transfer to open positions within the organization.
In this role you will
- Work on challenging technical rotations that help drive critical business and organizational goals
- Experience different roles in disciplines ranging from applications engineering, technical marketing, business development, etc.
- Build a robust technical and business acumen
- Get exposure to the company's product portfolio and business processes
- Receive coaching and mentoring from our internal network of professionals
- Ability to effectively balance technical skills with relationship-building capabilities
- Ability to drive for results, a passion to win, the desire to collaborate and ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Programming experience (ex: VHDL/Verilog/ C++/Perl/Python/TCL)
- Experience with FPGAs
- Digital Logic
- Business principles (sales and marketing)
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.