Registered Veterinary Nurse Braintree 2024
At Apollo Vets our nurses are at the very heart of our clinical team, anchoring our commitment to offering exceptional care. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our dedicated local team.
This role will include all aspects of practice including consultations, theatre work, dental and diagnostics and so much more. We value the contributions of each member of our team and that’s why we want to look after you, we welcome both full and part time candidates looking for an opportunity that offers true flexibility.
Fix or Flex – Find your perfect balance
Here at Apollo, we are committed to ensuring a healthy work-life balance for each member of our team. We offer flexible rota patterns and working hours to accommodate your personal needs and priorities. Whether you prefer fixed or flexible work patterns, we are committed to finding the right solution for you. Typically, a full-time rota involves working 40 hours per week with shifts between 8am – 7pm on weekdays, and 8am – 2pm on 1 in 5 Saturdays, however if you are looking for part time or flexible hours please get in touch. And what’s more there is no out-of-hours requirement for this role.
Meet like-minded professionals
We are a close-knit community 3-branch group, with our main branch only 3 miles from Braintree, with easy access links to London. All our branches are well equipped, with x-ray and blood equipment.
Our clinical team is led by two dedicated veterinary surgeons, one of whom is currently working toward a certificate in dermatology. You will be joining a fabulous team of 5 experienced, dedicated nurses and a strong support team of VCA and receptionists. If you are a dynamic and friendly RVN looking for your next step in a great location, we want to hear from you.
What we offer
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Without their dedication, skill, innovation and team collaboration we simply couldn’t fulfil our purpose of healthy animals and happy owners. Investing in our people is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
To be part of our exceptional team or discuss any of our clinical vacancies please contact Taylor Findlay, Talent Partner for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07977 243 724