Registered Veterinary Nurse Framlingham 2023
Here at Framlingham Vets, we are looking for a caring Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team on a permanent basis! The role is a clinical led role but with some general nursing and assisting with procedural work. We would like someone with a keen interest in clinics primarily with some general nursing (in-patient care, anaesthesia, patient prep and lab work).
Work life balance that tips the scale
Our people are at the heart of everything that we do, that’s why we know that work-life balance is vital in supporting our people to be their best selves. Our flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
The full time hours for this role consist of 40 hours per week spread over 4 or 5 days however we are open to speak to both full and part time candidate looking for flexible working. Shift patterns range between the hours of 8am – 7pm with a share in ideally 1:2 Saturday mornings and there is no out of hours requirement for this role.
Find your future with us
Our team consists of 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 4 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 3 Student Veterinary Nurses, 8 Receptionists, a Practice Manager and Client Accounts Manager. Framlingham Vets is well- equipped with a dedicated dental suite and dental x-ray, on site lab, x-ray and ultrasound.
Both Framlingham and Wickham Market are popular market towns, close to the A12 and a 20-30 minute drive from the Suffolk coast. We have nurse clinic rooms in both practices. We are a social team and often arrange nights out. We also have our summer party 'SaxFram Fest' each year which is a highlight for the team.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- Work-life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance for 24hours paid pro rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Professional Memberships
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension 5% Employee/3% Employee
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If you’ve got this far, thank you for your interest!