Registered Veterinary Nurse Honiton 2024
Here at New Street Vets, Honiton, we are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team. The role will involve all first opinion nursing duties with shifts being split between consults and operating.
This is a full-time permanent role working 40 hours per week. The shifts will either be from 8:00am-5:00pm or 10:00am-7:00pm with 1:4 Saturdays from 8:30am-1:00pm and no on-call.
The salary for this role will be up to £29,000 depending on experience.
At New St Vets, we are a small, friendly 1st opinion practice based in the beautiful East Devon, close to the sea and countryside. The practice has recently been refurbished with digital x-ray and dental x-ray equipment.
All our Registered Veterinary Nurses have trained with us and stayed on with us. We are CPD funded and encouraged. We have a lovely friendly client base and continuity of care is encouraged.
The New St Vets Team is made up of 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 2 Registered Veterinary Nurses and a kennel assistant as well as reception/support staff. We do a lot of work for local charities including the Cats Protection and Greyhound Rescue. We support the local rugby team and are often asked to judge at local dog shows.
Registered Veterinary Nurse.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- Work-life balance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- CPD allowance
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Professional Memberships
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.