Graduate Process Engineer
Join us as a Graduate Process Engineer and keep our cogs turning by allowing our processes to run efficiently. Optimise assets. Find the root cause of problems. Encourage and foster innovative solutions. All whilst earning a salary of £35,000 and the support of your mentor, manager and our development programme.
Unleash your energy within.
As a Graduate Process Engineer, you will work as part of a team to carry our renewable energy and green hydrogen projects. This could be performing process calculations, or generating line lists and equipment lists. You’ll learn all about the requirements of project scope, execution plans and TDR by getting involved in specific tasks during the programme.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Developing PFDs, UFDs and P&IDs
- Designing process equipment, line hydraulics, and equipment datasheets
- Executing work in compliance with client specification, Kent’s ISO accredited QMS, and project specific procedures, guides and standards
- Participating in safety studies, including HAZID, HAZOP and LOPA
- Completing tasks to the requirements of the design basis and industry standards
- Coordinating L&L sessions with Licensors and Vendors on emerging technologies
What you can expect
We’re seeing more graduates moving into senior roles, faster, and we’re not going to lose momentum. With our structured development programme, you’ll learn new management skills and capabilities from industry professionals at Kent and structured training sessions we’ve planned for you. Build a future in a diverse company that has a real passion to see you develop. We also have a variety of benefits available, including:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday (buy & sell)
- My Discounts Plus (discounts from shops and retailers)
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Scheme (Tusker) - available after 6-month probation period
Who you are
A passionate problem solver with great attention to detail. We revolve around team working, so you will need to be comfortable working collaboratively and alone. You should be a recent graduate with a Master’s in Process Engineering or Engineering. Awareness of applicable specifications, standards, codes and safety and quality procedures would help you excel in this role.
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
Who we are
We are Kent. We design, build and maintain the assets that power the world. We’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. Our beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.