As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies- we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese- Kraft Peanut Butter- Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand- we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company- Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36-000+ teammates around the world- making food people love.
Together- we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability- and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day- we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future- build on a storied legacy- and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership- Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Do more- be more. Get something exceptional from our Northern Europe Internship Programs. Bring us your ambition to be the BEST and we can offer you unlimited opportunities in return.
The Northern Europe Internship Program Offers You
- A unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted- multinational corporation operates.
- A performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious- hardworking-passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded well.
Profile & Qualifications
- Energetic- ambitious talents with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude.
- Willing to work hard and go outside of your comfort zone.
- Impressive extra- curricular activities.
- Proficient in English language
- Must have a right to work in designated country.
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management- no matter your level. Therefore- it’s important you have excellent communication skills- to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated- when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Curiosity- positivity & enthusiasm
- You’re curious- positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team- someone who seeks out new opportunities to learn and develop.
- Project management skills
- Time management is no stranger to you. You’re organized- structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.