Laboratory Analyst Graduate Liquid Chromatography Harrogate 2024
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations.
Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Labcorp Drug Development Laboratory Analyst Graduate program in BioPharmCMC.
BioPharmCMC covers a wide range of pharmaceutical analysis methodologies and spans the drug development timeline. The laboratory technician team are a central role ensuring smooth and continuous operation of regulated laboratories.
This position will be based within in Liquid Chromatography team.
This is a permanent position where you will undertake a 24-month graduate training programme aimed at taking new graduates from entry-level analyst through to senior analyst level within Labcorp BiopharmCMC. The core features of this training programme include:
- Performing analytical testing on large protein molecules and traditional small molecules using the following analytical techniques: HPLC, UPLC, GCMS, LCMS & GC.
- 24 month Graduate program with incremental step progression review of both salary and job role through lifecycle of the programme
- Developing a portfolio of knowledge, skills and behaviours, evidenced through a series of mini project assignments.
- Carrying out an independent investigation relevant to Labcorp and present findings to key stakeholders. This forms part of the final independent assessment.
- Completing a selection of short courses such as Root Cause Analysis, Lean-six sigma, sustainability in science.
- Attending guest lectures given by experts in relevant fields.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
- A completed Life Sciences related Degree
- A passion for science
- A willingness to learn
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Previous analytical experience using any of the following techniques: HPLC, UPLC, GCMS, LCMS & GCP/GLP/GCP.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.