Business Development Executive London 2024
An amazing market position, enviable growth, collaboration and wonderful people are just some of the reasons to further your career with Law Business Research. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, agility, and respect in everything we do.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, gender identity/expression or reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability
We also take our place in this world of ours very seriously and engage in a wide variety of charitable and community based initiatives. We work extensively with Swawou School in Sierra Leone, which we established to provide education for 120 girls, and on an ongoing basis we underwrite the school’s costs.
- Identify target accounts and generate meetings with senior decision makers.
- Build relationships with prospective target clients, converting these to new logo client wins through an effective, consultative sales process.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline, consistently achieving targets
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Ideally some commercial experience in a customer facing and/or telephone sales role
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, target / KPI driven and good influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good relationship building skills
- A keen interest in current affairs combined with an international outlook
Our people are our most valuable asset, as such, we offer a wide range of benefits to help ensure that all are supported:
Start of employment:
- Eye Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A day off for your birthday
After 3 months employment:
- Pension (4% employer contribution and 4% employee contribution)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- £350 annual wellbeing allowance to contribute to gym membership & fitness classes
After 4 months and 1 year's service:
- Life assurance after 4 months
- Private healthcare after 1 years’ service
- Company socials e.g., Christmas and Summer parties
- Access to Employee Affinity Networks
- Mentoring scheme
- Volunteering Day
- Mortgage Advice