LDN Apprenticeships are delighted to announce the Salesforce Apprenticeship specifically designed for university graduates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to kickstart your career within the Salesforce ecosystem and to build your knowledge whilst working alongside experienced Salesforce experts.
LDN Apprenticeships is seeking the next generation of Trailblazers to take part in the Salesforce Apprenticeship. We’re currently searching for apprentices across the whole of England.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the world’s largest integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform. Over 150,000 companies worldwide choose to grow their business with Salesforce.
As a Salesforce Apprentice, you will be working within Salesforce consultancies and Salesforce enabled companies. If you are successful within a consultancy, you will work towards becoming a Salesforce Consultant. As an Administrator you will work towards becoming an in-house salesforce expert with deep knowledge of the business processes in that company.
Qualification & Training
The Salesforce Consultant programme is aligned to the IS Business Analyst apprenticeship standard.
The Salesforce Administrator programme is aligned to the Digital Applications Technician apprenticeship standard.
As an apprentice, you will also achieve the Salesforce Administrator Certification & at least one other Salesforce certification. Other certifications will be decided between the learner, LDN skills coach and your employer.
As part of this apprenticeship 20% of your contracted hours will be spent on off-the-job learning (including weekly / monthly workshops) with LDN Apprenticeships.
15 - 18 Months.
The job role of a Salesforce Apprentice will include but not be limited to the following:
- Helping clients make the most of the Salesforce.com Platform
- Learning about how to run change management projects
- Managing stakeholders and run meetings
- Learning to gather requirements and build technical solutions
- Defining strategy, understanding client’ business process, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Setup and implementation for new users / clients
What you will learn
- Salesforce system architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem
- How to use the Salesforce product suite
- How to use functionalities such as Cloud Pages, SQL, Journey Builder, AMP Script, and Cloud Connector
- How to successfully manage technology implementation, methodologies and best practice
- How to manage the design & implementation of technology across multiple projects at once
- How to manage key stakeholder relationships
- How to define strategy, clients' business processes, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- How to work and manage your own time when at clients’ sites either for meetings or on a regular basis
- You’ll also achieve multiple Salesforce certifications and become a Salesforce trailhead Ranger
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, negotiate and persuade
- Keen interest in technology
- Enthusiastic about their work
- Able to work independently and remotely
- Resilient and determined to be successful in their apprenticeship
£18,000 - 20,000 per annum.
Salaries are set by each individual employer. Our recommended starting salary is £18,000 per annum. Note that as an apprentice, you will spend 20% of your time in learning – salaries are set to take this into account.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will become a Certified Salesforce Administrator / Consultant and it is highly likely you will be offered a more senior role within the business if you impress throughout.