Quantity Surveyor Placement Ireland 2024
As a Student Quantity Surveyor at Linesight, you will work with highly experienced, culturally diverse, and passionate teams nurturing a strong social dynamic and a shared sense of achievement. You will gain vast industry experience that will open doors for you, extend your skillset and expand your perspective.
We will empower, support, and enable you to take real responsibility in your role so that you can take charge of your career progression with us. For us lasting trusted relationships are everything, both with our teams and our clients.
What you will do
In this role you will:
- Assist with document control and complete functions on CostX
- Assist with review, analysis & reporting on tenders, and schedule out tender returns
- Attend site meetings & design team meetings in a learning capacity
- Develop your knowledge of Contract Documentation and assist in document control Post-Contract Actions
- Gain knowledge of estimating and life cycle costing
- Join one of our global teams and gain hands-on experience working in exciting, innovative sectors with some of the world’s most prestigious companies
- Learn more about bill of quantities and sub-contract packages
- Participate in the tender/bid process--from initial tender/bid documentation through to analysis and reporting
- You will engage in a range of learning and fun events that will help you connect with other disciplines within the organisation, build a network and make some friends
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are required to complete work placement as part of your Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying & Construction Economics
- Are keenly interested in becoming part of a leading Global Construction Consultancy Company
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
Linesight is a highly successful global project and cost management consultancy that keeps clients coming back. And for that we have our people to thank. You see we’re not like the others. We’re different. Unique. It’s our fresh thinking and focus on what matters that has led to our evolving.
We are on a journey working in some of the most exciting innovative sectors with some of the world’s most prestigious companies delivering major projects that deliver a more sustainable built environment. We have an open culture and a flat structure where you can expect to be treated with genuine care, respect, and empathy. With Linesight, you can truly discover the power of team!
Diversity, inclusion and accessibility
Linesight is committed to transparent, equal opportunity employment practices. We are building a diverse and inclusive organisation, accessible to all, based on having a safe culture which enables all our people to be their true selves.
We are a people business, and we understand that the more inclusive we are, the happier our people and better our work will be. We will ensure that individuals with disability are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or recruitment process and are accommodated in the workplace. If you require assistance or accommodation of any kind, please mention this in your application, we would love to hear from you!