Graduate Integration & Test Engineer Havant 2024
Reporting to the Integration and Test manager, and under general direction of the Engineering Leadership Team, the role provides support to operational systems used by Systems Solutions customers.
- Analyse Requirements and Create Test cases
- Assist in Test procedure peer review
- Installation and configuration of Test Systems
- Manual execution of Test cases
- Execution of automated Test tools as required
- Identification and reporting Product defects and non-conformities
- Reproduction of non-conformities to aid understanding and resolution
- Management of test data
- Other tasks as directed by their I&T Team lead
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Willing to learn new skills regarding the full test lifecycle
- Disciplined, logical and flexible work approach
- Work effectively as part of a team, seeking timely management direction & guidance, peer counsel and team advice, exercising tact and diplomacy, and positive inter-personal relationships
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Clear, focused and effective verbal and written communications
- Good analytical skills
- A degree in Engineering ( eg. Computer Science, IT, Maths)
What we offer you
At Lockheed Martin our employees come first and therefore your physical, mental and financial wellbeing matters to us. On top of working in a highly supportive, friendly, respectful environment you can expect so much more.
We are an employer in support of and offering Flexible working with the option to also work a 4 day week depending on business requirements, where you have the option of Fridays off. We offer Competitive salaries alongside a flexible holiday entitlement.
We have a Wealth of benefits available to you that can be selected through our wellbeing tool upon commencement of employment. Just a few of our amazing benefits are shown below:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive Pension
- Critical Illness
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Employee discounts for top high street shops
- Employee Assistance Program which includes free face to face counselling sessions, Legal advice, Financial advice, etc
- Internal training and development alongside out Education assistance programmes
- Reimbursement for a professional membership
- Competitive policies that support flexibility and family leave inclusive of enhanced maternity leave
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, our mission is to be the world’s leading global security and aerospace company. To achieve this mission, RMS draws on its core capabilities in advanced platforms and weapons, C4ISR, global sustainment, training and sensors.
Equal opportunity statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.