Graduate Systems Engineer Havant 2024
The Engineering Graduate will be part of the LM UK RMS Systems Engineering organisation where they will undertake a wide variety of activities within the Systems Engineering Lifecycle under the guidance of Senior Systems Engineers within the team. These will include:
- Requirements analysis, decomposition and derivation
- Systems Design
- Including Software and Hardware
- Baseline Control
- System Integration & Interfaces
- Systems Test
- Safety & Certification
These activities will be performed on a wide variety of on-contract Programmes, New Business opportunities and Internal Research and Development (IRAD) activities across LM UK RMS in the following business areas:
- Military Airborne, Maritime and Training Systems
- Delivery Technologies and adjacent markets
Additional/occasional duties and tasks
- The Engineering Graduate will be encouraged to rotate around different business areas and Engineering domains across the organisation, dependent upon the business need.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Requires a Bachelor/Master’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
What we offer you
At Lockheed Martin our employees come first and therefore your physical, mental and financial wellbeing matters to us. On top of working in a highly supportive, friendly, respectful environment you can expect so much more.
We are an employer in support of and offering Flexible working with the option to also work a 4 day week depending on business requirements, where you have the option of Fridays off. We offer Competitive salaries alongside a flexible holiday entitlement.
We have a Wealth of benefits available to you that can be selected through our wellbeing tool upon commencement of employment. Just a few of our amazing benefits are shown below:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive Pension
- Critical Illness
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Employee discounts for top high street shops
- Employee Assistance Program which includes free face to face counselling sessions, Legal advice, Financial advice, etc
- Internal training and development alongside out Education assistance programmes
- Reimbursement for a professional membership
- Competitive policies that support flexibility and family leave inclusive of enhanced maternity leave
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, our mission is to be the world’s leading global security and aerospace company. To achieve this mission, RMS draws on its core capabilities in advanced platforms and weapons, C4ISR, global sustainment, training and sensors.
Equal opportunity statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.