Master's in Finance
There’s no better place for you to study a Masters in Finance (MiF) than at London Business School. Consistently ranked by the Financial Times as the world’s best post-experience programme, our MiF has an outstanding global reputation for teaching this specialist subject and strong links with financial institutions, recruiters and practitioners.
Develop a global view of finance on a flexible, customisable full- or part-time programme that can be tailored to suit your career goals. Choose from an extensive range of specialist electives, practitioner courses, industry-focused events and international experiences.
Why choose the Masters in Finance programme?
- Gain a strong foundation in finance by applying the latest frameworks and techniques to boost your analytical and financial decision-making skills.
- Develop global capabilities to work anywhere in the world through a unique combination of international content and case studies, a diverse student and faculty body, and access to global financial companies and institutions.
- Access world class finance faculty who combine cutting-edge academic research with extensive industry knowledge and experience.
- Gain unprecedented exposure to London’s finance industry. Visit leading financial institutions and engage with the foremost innovators in the industry, including practitioners and recruiters, to develop your networks.
- Duration: Full-time programme: 10-16 months
- Part time programme: 22 months
- Next start: August 2023
- Format: Full-time or Part-time
- Working experience: 3-8 years
- Fees: 2023 fees TBC (2022: £52,200)
- Student Association fee: £135
- Location: London
- 27 September 2022
- 01 November 2022
- 04 January 2023
- 28 February 2023
- 25 April 2023