Masters in Financial Analysis
The Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) gives you a solid grounding in state-of-the-art financial tools, financial markets and global business. Balancing theory with practice and real-world business exposure, the MFA provides you with the chance to connect with international institutions and practitioners and build an international network.
Our programme equips you with the knowledge and business-ready skills to launch a world-class career in international finance.
Benefits for your career
- Reputation – the School’s world-renowned finance faculty combines extensive industry knowledge and experience with cutting-edge academic research.
- London location – positioned in the capital of global finance, the programme empowers you to leverage our strong links with financial institutions and practitioners.
- Access top-tier global recruiters – our Career Centre will give you the opportunity to meet with key organisations looking to recruit exceptional analyst-level finance candidates. 91% of MFA2022 accepted an offer within three months of graduation
- Build an exceptional network – immerse yourself in an array of events, clubs and networking opportunities on a campus that buzzes with experienced finance professionals and fellow postgraduate students.
- Develop practical finance skills – use the latest finance software and see theory applied in organisations during our London Business Challenge Week
- Acquire the global perspectives essential to professional success – study with diverse classmates, learn from our international faculty, and experience our Global experiential courses.
- Develop a well-rounded skillset – gain the tools to succeed in your job search, as well as the communication and professional skills that finance recruiters expect.
There is no better place to launch your finance career.
Are you a recent graduate with up to two years of relevant work experience? Why not consider our Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA)?
- Duration: 12-16 months
- Next start: August 2024
- Format: Full-time
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Fees: 2023 intake: £47,500
- Student Association fee: £180
- Location: London
- 14 December 2023
- 11 March 2024
- 2 May 2024