Mars Procurement Leadership Experience Graduate Programme 2024
Working across one of our pathways, our Supply Chain Leadership Program gives you exposure across Mars, a Global Leader in the FMCG space.
Our Supply Chain Leadership Programme is the perfect grounding for a leadership career in our Global end-end Supply Chain. You’ll get world-class support, and meet friends for life, all whilst developing your future career, today.
You’ll be fully involved in strategic business decisions, leading projects that are about making sure we buy the right products, driven initially by quality and then at the right price. You’ll make sustainability a priority and build mutual relationships with suppliers. You will discover, how your decisions today impact our business tomorrow.
What does the Programme Entail?
- You’ll embark on 3 x 12-month placements across the Mars business.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work abroad for one of those placements.
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Work on sustainability.
- Ensure we buy the right quality products at the right price.
What can we offer you?
- Starting salary of £33,000 and joining bonus of £2,000.
- Wide range of competitive benefits, including competitive pension and healthcare scheme, annual bonus and flexible working hours.
- We’ll give you access to inspiring mentors and coaches to help you grow.
- Join our global graduate community, create friends for life and join a global business.
- You get our promise to always invest in your development, always supporting you personally and professionally.
What do we need from you?
- A minimum of a 2:1 in any degree subject, graduating next summer or graduated within the last 2 years.
- Mobile within the UK. Your home site could either be Slough, Birstall (Leeds), Melton Mowbray, or Waltham, but you may need to relocate for 1 of your placement years.
- A passion for Procurement is a must.
- You’ll need to have the drive and ambition to forge a challenging career in Supply Chain.
Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals™, BluePearl®, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA™ and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.