Software Engineering Internships 2022
Software engineers at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. At Microsoft, you will collaborate with others to solve problems and build some of the world's most advanced services and devices. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people.
To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
At this time we concluded hiring for current recruiting cycle – same time, we would like to offer an opportunity for you to be among first candidates we can consider for new set of roles (available in Autumn 2021).
For summer 2022 internship program, we can currently consider 2023 graduates.
In order to become our future interest candidate go ahead and apply now. Recruiters will review your CV and providing you skills and experience match requirement we work towards inviting you to 1st stage of selection process (being online Coding test and 30 min interview). This could be scheduled between now and June 2021.
*12 weeks, summer internships
Please upload your CV before submitting your application.
Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a SWE, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Currently pursuing bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science or related field with at least one semester/quarter/term remaining after internship.
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment