Social Media Executive London 2024
The nurtur. group is a diverse group of businesses brought together based on holistically delivering maximum potential growth to Estate and Letting Agents.
Using both our unique bespoke software and cleverly designed strategic marketing packages, we generate, and nurture leads for our clients to capitalise and expand their market share.
The role will mainly be a remote based role with travel into the Park Lane office twice per week plus any additional nurtur network events.
To create and deliver social media plans across our customers in all departments efficiently and effectively including managing the paid advertising of our nurtur network brands Fine + Country and the Guild of Property Professionals.
- Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for scheduled posts, which engage audiences across all social media channels.
- Creating and delivering Ezines for all clients
- Manage the execution of all brands’ social media and blog content calendars.
- Project management including taking ownership of the development of key platforms and organic content.
- Strategically boosting Facebook posts to increase brands’ reach, engagement, and traffic to site.
- Report on performance of social media channels and identify key areas to improve on engagement, reach, traffic to site and increase following.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Identify new tools and platform developments to help improve performance across all platforms.
- Tracking social media influencers and identify ways to work together.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Create or brief and manage production of social creative assets such as interactive gifs, static images, photography, graphics, and videos.
- Videos and scripting – project managing video productions, including script writing, presenting, execution and editing.
- Ensure all content meets brand standards and guidelines.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure each team is fully briefed ahead of campaign/promotion launches and ensure any issues arising from activity are quickly addressed.
- Liaise on a day-to-day basis with key internal and external customers.
- Proof materials both internally and externally
- Editing and proof reading
- Liaise with clients to ensure they receive exposure across social media.
- Monitor and respond to engagement and direct messages across all social media platforms.
- Listen for and respond to conversations about our brands and competitors.
- Attend and support client events and industry conferences.
- Take part in learning duties outside of the department so cover may be provided as required.
- Assist other areas of the business where required.
Continuing Personal Development
Proactively take part in
- Monthly one to one meeting with your team leader/Manager – ongoing review of objectives, performance, development, and SMART Objectives.
- Regular Performance and Development Review meetings, agreeing SMART objectives based on team roadmap, competence model, career and personal development.
- Encouraging a culture of team working and mutual support.
- Ensuring continuous professional development.
- Previous social media experience
- Excellent copywriting, communication, and presentation skills.
- Good organisational skills, with high attention to detail.
- A creative, innovative, self-motivated individual.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in social platforms and content planners.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external customers.
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative.
- Extensive knowledge of the property industry
- Ability to use video conferencing platforms i.e., Zoom, Teams.