Designer who thinks in code
We’re looking for a digitally-savvy art director / designer who thinks in code. That’s not to say you have to know how to code. But you have to understand what works in a digital environment. You’ll be as comfortable working with traditional design as with interaction design, animation, building app interfaces, email, long form webpage content and more. Thinking not just how an audience will process the information in front of them, but how they interact with it too. And you’ll be joining a team of talented designers, creatives, makers, and hybrids. The role is based from our central London office, however we’re very open to all types of flexible working.
We will rely on you to:
- Elevate the visual craft and aesthetic across the board. Offline and online. From posters to app development.
- Contribute to holistic thinking around strategy and creative points of view on a brand experience, including how a business acts, how a brand looks, or how a vision comes to life through a customer’s entire experience.
- Inspire clients with innovative creative thinking, grounded in business strategy
- Express your point of view on how creativity and craft can impact a client’s business
- Concept and collaborate with creative teams, including other art directors, copywriters, experience designers, technologists and makers to deliver famous, effective and exceptional experiences for our clients’ customers wherever they interact.
You are great at:
- Having ideas that result in famous, innovative and inspiring creative solutions.
- Challenging the norm, continually proposing new ideas and rationalizing them internally and to clients
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as emerging interactive design apps. Experience with AfterEffects and HTML would be beneficial but not essential.
- A love of big, business and world-changing ideas, and a desire to contribute to shaping them
- A natural curiosity for the many different ways customers interact with brands, discussing different views and perceptions
- Enthusiasm to continuously expanding on skills in branding work, digital campaigns, experience design or other as yet undefined ways of communications
- A passion and comfort to work in multi-disciplinary teams across strategy, creative, design, UX and technology