Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
What You’ll Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Communications Intern you will:
- Supporting the EMEA Country-Technology Strategic Sales Communications team in content creation and execution of campaigns across the region.
- Supporting the UK Country Leadership Team with writing key communications and delivering campaigns.
- Creating media (often video) on a regular basis to support UK Country Leader and Head of UKI Technology in communicating to all UK employees.
- Creative and admin responsibilities on the corporate social media Slack Platform.
- Dedicated support to one or more Oracle lines of business for the duration of the placement year.
- A mix of a creative mind with good propejct management skills, knowledge of digital commuication and writing abilities would make a strong fit for the role.
- Working along side the Creative Campaign interns and the EMEA Sales Transformation and Communications team in creating content.
What You’ll Bring
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for:
- Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business.
- Strong writing and editing skills with superb attention to detail
- To be comfortable with using a camera; photography and video recording as well as editing software.
- Strong analytic and numerical reasoning skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and understand data and present it in visual and compelling ways
- Good IT skills including basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Video editing software
- High energy, engaged and proactive
- Some experience of writing/blogging is desirable and some international experience would be an advantage
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.