Demand Planner Placement Batley 2024
As a Demand Planner (Undergraduate Placement Scheme), you will manage the forecast and demand planning related activities, to ensure service to the customer and optimal planning within the Supply Chain departments.
- Support and develop the forecast using forecasting tools (SAP) for goods-for-resale products (e.g. paint brushes, rollers, tape, etc.).
- Collaborate with relevant departments such as: Production Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Sales and Marketing to coordinate availability and other demand related topics.
- Support the team with promotions, new introductions and sell-out activities.
- Assist the team with activities such as inventory queries and intercompany questions.
- Project work related to students degree or professional interests.
- Studying for a degree in a related field (Supply Chain Management, Business with Logistics and Supply, Business Management etc.)!
- Passion to build a career in Supply Chain!
- Strong communication skills.
- Data creation and analysis skills.
- IT literate in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint).
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday. We protect and beautify the world.
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
- We partner with customers to create mutual value.
- We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
- We are “One PPG” to the world.
- We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
- We trust our people every day, in every way.
- We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
- We make it happen.
- We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
- We run it like we own it.
- We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
- We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
- We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.