SQL Developer and Data Analyst Reading 2023
Are you an experienced SQL Developer and Data Analyst looking to join an energetic and vibrant organisation that truly makes a difference to people’s lives? Then we could have the role for you!
The Clinical Outcomes Analyst will work closely with regional clinical analysts and the centralised governance team in order to produce timely and accurate reporting visualisations for month and reporting cycles. Working under the Medical Director and Chief Nurse for secondary care and key nursing leads, they will be responsible for collating and presenting data from a wide array of sources in a meaningful way for board reviews.
Data collated may be used to benchmark performance against the NHS and other independent sector healthcare organisations, and is vital for senior decision-making individuals to improve and maintain high quality service outcomes.
Additionally, the Clinical Outcomes Analyst will need to report on ad hoc requests from senior corporate stakeholders based on requirements elicited from the clinical governance team. They will work closely with the Business Information leads and other technical functions within the organisation.
Their role may involve aspects of business process review modelling, including reporting process redesign to improve efficiency and accuracy of cyclical reporting, and to improve the ease of access, for those with appropriate authority, to centralised data repositories.
You will be a skilled business intelligence practitioner, with commercial experience in data aggregation, data cleaning, analysis and visualisation. They should have excellent abilities in working with data analysis tools, including Tableau Desktop, Microsoft Excel, SSRS. At least a basic understanding of foundation level statistics will be required.
- Relevant experience in IT, requirements analysis, process redesign, data visualisation
- Exposure to working in a formal project structure
- Experience of requirements analysis and production
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Excellent skills in Data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau, PowerBI
- SQL Server Database developer skills with SSRS
- Knowledge of data analysis and data visualisation principles and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships peers
- Excellent written and data presentation skills
- Ability to share complex ideas with others
- Delivery focused
- Very strong problem solving skills
- highly organised
- Ability to work independently and be self driven
Qualifications and person specification
- Essential experience in SQL and SSRS systems
- Desirable Degree level capability but not necessarily in a computer based discipline with Business Analyst certification
- Desirable background in Healthcare as a Business Analysist or equivalent role
Everything we do is focused on providing a high standard of safe and effective patient care. Our facilities are modern, employing the latest technology with friendly and professional staff. We’re passionate about giving our patients the best possible care and helping them feel better, faster.
When you’re part of the Practice Plus Group team, you don’t just have a job. You have a career. We work with you to help you grow in your role and take your career in the direction you want to go. We’ll help you be the best you can be.
We want our team members to feel motivated and rewarded. So we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits. Remuneration for this role is up to £38k-£41k. We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.