Graduate Process Engineer Ireland 2024
We are seeking Graduate Process Engineers to join our growing team with a start date of September 2024. The ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills, take a proactive approach to tasks and hold a BSC/ BE in Chemical or Bioprocess Engineering, or equivalent. Practical on the tools experience would also be an advantage.
- Undertakes project work, taking delegated responsibility for the preparation of engineering designs for Life Sciences & Process installations, preparation of process flow diagrams and piping & instrumentation diagrams, preparation of process equipment specifications
- Data manipulation of original drawings according to specification revisions
- Carries out independent reading and research to support drawing/specification accuracy
- Liaison with various contractors re designs and co-ordination of installations
- BSC/BE (or equivalent) in Chemical or Bioprocess Engineering
- Working towards membership of IChemE
- Working towards Chartered Eng status
Skills/ specific knowledge
- Basic working knowledge of CAD functionality
- Basic understanding of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Basic understanding of EU standards
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Board Directors, Project Managers, Non-technical / administrative colleagues
- Collaborating globally with peers and counterparts
- Developing long-term business relationships with colleagues
Specific business understanding
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit EU nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.