RSK Geosciences - Graduate Data Manager 2024
RSK Geosciences an RSK Group company are recruiting for a Graduate Data Manager to join the team based in one of our UK Wide offices. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The Geosciences team delivers consultancy and design services to a wide range of external clients including engineers, house-builders, oil companies and local authorities.
RSK is committed to ED&I and prides itself on offering staff a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development and allowing them to reach their full potential.
- Work on and develop geo database systems.
- Develop reporting tools using different platforms, including Microsoft365, PowerBI, Flowfinity, GIS and Python.
- Develop data collection applications using Flowfinity, Python, GIS and other platforms.
- Support Mobile Data Capture (MDC) and Geo Database training programs.
- Support the development of carbon calculator tools and their integration with other data tools
Qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of coding languages such as Python, R, SQL.
- Have experience with relational databases and APIs.
- Knowledge of Geo Database software, such as gINT, HoleBase SI, OpenGround and similar, is beneficial; but not required.
- Knowledge of automated workflow, low/no code platforms, such as Flowfinity, would be beneficial
- Knowledge of geographic information systems (GIS) would be beneficial.
Salary and benefits
- Commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free life assurance cover
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- We encourage Continuing Professional Development and, as a Registered Practice with the Geological Society or Institute of Civil Engineers, we are committed to supporting candidates along the pathway to Chartership.
We are a market-leading site investigation, contaminated land and geotechnical consultancy with geophysics and survey teams and waste management consultants, operating from 20 UK locations. Our company also includes Leap Environmental, an award-winning site investigation, geotechnical design and geoenvironmental consultancy and Carbon Zero Consulting, which undertakes appraisals for ground source heat projects.
Throughout our 30 years of operations, we have enabled our clients to realise opportunities and manage the potential liabilities associated with acquiring, owning, operating and developing land. Our clients come from the public and private sectors, including many of the UK’s leading property developers, major and local house builders, utility providers and main contractors, local authorities and other government organisations.
RSK Geosciences is part of the RSK Group, a leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to broad-ranging sectors. Founded in 1989, RSK has evolved into a market-leading organisation. It is headquartered in the UK and has an established presence across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Australasia.
The group is growing fast thanks to its diverse operations, entrepreneurial spirit and open management style. When you join RSK, you are connecting to a growing community of experts and specialists who regularly collaborate to deliver projects and support each other across business units.