RSK Geosciences - Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer Tonbridge 2024
RSK Geosciences are recruiting for a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer to join the team based in Tonbridge, UK. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The Geosciences team provides consultancy and design services to a range of external clients including engineers, house-builders, oil companies and local authorities.
RSK prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development and allowing employees to reach their full potential.
- Participating in a variety of geo-environmental projects for both external clients and for other teams within RSK
- Assisting with ground investigations and desk studies
- Soil logging to current UK standards, including laboratory scheduling
- Writing factual and interpretative reports
- Geotechnical reporting requirements beneficial
- Preparing factual site investigation data
- Travel to other offices and sites within the UK (as needed).
Qualifications and experience
- Hold a 2:1 or 1st class honours degree in geology, geophysics, surveying or geosciences or are predicted one in 2024
- Clear communicator, outgoing and a team player
- Happy to be challenged by demanding site work, and the technical interpretation and reporting of site data
- Looking to work for the UK's leading geoscience consultancy/contractor
Salary and benefits
- Depending on experience
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Access to mental health support
- Professional financial advice
- Regular training and career development
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are a market-leading site investigation, contaminated land and geotechnical consultancy with geophysics and survey teams and waste management consultants, operating from 20 UK locations. Our company also includes Leap Environmental, an award-winning site investigation, geotechnical design and geoenvironmental consultancy and Carbon Zero Consulting, which undertakes appraisals for ground source heat projects.
Throughout our 30 years of operations, we have enabled our clients to realise opportunities and manage the potential liabilities associated with acquiring, owning, operating and developing land. Our clients come from the public and private sectors, including many of the UK’s leading property developers, major and local house builders, utility providers and main contractors, local authorities and other government organisations.
RSK Geosciences is part of the RSK Group, a leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to broad-ranging sectors. Founded in 1989, RSK has evolved into a market-leading organisation. It is headquartered in the UK and has an established presence across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Australasia.
The group is growing fast thanks to its diverse operations, entrepreneurial spirit and open management style. When you join RSK, you are connecting to a growing community of experts and specialists who regularly collaborate to deliver projects and support each other across business units.