Account Development Representative MuleSoft Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Are you looking for a fulfilling career empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way? In this Account Development Representative Summer Internship, you will join our elite sales team and do just that! You will learn how to evangelize MuleSoft by researching and identifying net-new business opportunities — you will have a direct impact in our revenue generation goals. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to begin developing your core sales skills and business acumen as you work alongside industry sales leaders by directly supporting an outbound sales team.
What we are looking for
- While hiring the next generation of talent at MuleSoft we are looking for people who share our 4 Core Values; Trust, Customer Success, Innovation & Equality. We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude. We look for smart people, who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done. Above all we look for individuals that are motivated to build their sales career here at MuleSoft.
- In the ADR role, you will do well if you have experience in business development and/or outbound prospecting, if you love a challenge, working in target driven environments and succeeding as part of a team. We are seeking someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends.
As a MuleSoft Account Development Representative Summer Intern, you will learn how to lead our Sales organization to the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of strategic pipeline, engaging and inspiring prospects to transform their business through API enablement.
Our Account Development Representatives fuel the revenue engine for MuleSoft, creating new opportunities through collaborative account planning with a best-in-class software sales team and engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders in Fortune 100 companies. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
There are five core goals and responsibilities in this role to help train, equip, and prepare you for advancement:
- Align with and directly support a team of ADRs in:
- Lead generation/prospecting - Conducting research, modifying and identifying net-new prospective customers
- Determining key decision makers within the account and creating new contacts in our CRM
- Gathering other strategic insights using market data and industry intelligence to improve the quality and knowledge of accounts
- Develop foundational knowledge of the MuleSoft platform and capabilities
- Understand and apply MuleSoft value proposition in mock cold calls
- Learn and utilize our selling methodologies in role playing exercises
- Demonstrate ability to navigate challenging sales call scenarios and use cases
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022
- Passion to join the Tech industry
- Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing environment
- Great communication skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- Customer-facing attitude – putting the client and their needs first!
- Fluency in English
- Relevant experience working with business leaders
- Out of the box mentality where “making the impossible possible” is top of mind for any project involvement
- Previous exposure to Sales, Consulting, or B2B go-to-market strategies - ideally within the Technology industry.
- Ability to conduct and creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
- Collaborative style with strong influencing skills
- CV and Application screening will commence in March
- Interviews will run from March - April
- To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.