Customer Success Strategy & Architecture MuleSoft Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start date: June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
This is your time to shine! We are now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program you will have the opportunity to gain exposure within Customer Success, whilst receiving Salesforce/MuleSoft training and certifications, along with building a network to grow your career. You will have continuous development and growth opportunities centred on Strategy, Technology, Architecture and Customer. Bring your passion and couple that with great culture of Salesforce to jump start your career aspirations through the Salesforce Intern program.
About Customer Success Strategy and Architecture Team
Are you as passionate about creating solutions as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
Customer Success Strategy and Architecture is a global team. The team provides leadership and expertise across a variety of topics and activities. We help our customers achieve success in leveraging our products efficiently and quickly in terms of strategy, architecture and product expertise to solve their most important business challenges. In every interaction and engagement, the Customer Success Strategy and Architecture team strives to enable our customers, partners and teammates in ways that drive MuleSoft’s vision for realising application networks within our customer’s context.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022
- Passion to join the Tech industry
- Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing environment
- Great communication skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Out of the box mentality where “making the impossible possible” is top of mind for any project involvement
- Previous exposure to delivering technical projects or solutions preferred but not essential
- Ability to conduct and creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
- Collaborative working style
- Fluency in English
What will you be doing?
As an Technical Consultant Intern, you will:
- Quickly Learn the product technology
- Learn critical soft skills and consulting skills you’ll need to develop into your role
- Learn about how CSSA function works alongside experienced team member
- Work on internal and external assignments that will help scale CSSA function
- Support with presenting MuleSoft solutions on customer-facing meetings
- Apply your passion and bring new ideas to make things great
What’s in it for me?
- Work in a top product technology company
- Gain knowledge and invaluable international experience leading to both professional and personal development
- Experiences the culture of Salesforce
- Exposure to business processes from different industry verticals
- Opportunity to learn and work with state-of-the-art integration/API technologies
- CV and Application screening will commence in February-March
- Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.