Operations Analyst MuleSoft Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start Date: June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and the best place to work 6 years in a row.
This is your time to shine! We are now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure within Services and Operations as an Operations Analyst.
The charter of MuleSoft’s Global Professional Services and Support Team is to enable our customers to transform their IT operating model by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices. In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking a talented Operations Analyst to support our back-office operations.
The Operations Analyst will support various areas of our Services Operations team for MuleSoft EMEA. It’s a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing team and constant change, so the role requires someone who excels within that type of environment.
What is in it for me?
- Opportunity to deep dive into Operations Analyst.
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure MuleSoft Services and Support operations run smoothly.
- Support generating and tracking purchase orders for EMEA.
- Support documentation and data accuracy activities.
- Maintain accurately and up to date Supplier contracts (work orders).
- Support PO budget tracking.
- Support Supplier invoice approval & reconciliation processes.
- Support pro forma invoice creation process.
- Support new profile set up and system auditing and Open Air and Salesforce PSA administration.
- Support new Sub-Contractor onboarding and enablement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Mulesoft and Salesforce (field services, accounts payable, finance, procurement, IT, etc).
- Support additional ad hoc project-based initiatives.
- Resourcing management support.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022.
- Basic excel knowledge.
- Knowledge of sales organizations a plus.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and drive toward deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong service mentality and customer support orientation.
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire for collaboration support & services.
- Comfortable with evolving responsibilities and flexibility to adapt within a developing company.
- Passion to join the Tech industry.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English.
- CV and Application screening will commence in March
- Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.