Project Management Mulesoft Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start Date: June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
This is your time to shine! We are now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure within Professional services in Project Management Role, whilst receiving Salesforce/Mulesoft training and certifications, along with building a network to grow your career. As interns, you will manage various internal project tasks and client project tasks under the guidance of an experienced MuleSoft Delivery Manager. The purposes of the role is for the intern to gain experience, contribute to assigned projects and gain insights into an interest in joining the Mulesoft Services team upon graduation.
What is in it for me?
- Opportunity to deep dive into Project Management.
- Support MuleSoft Delivery Managers on multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with Delivery Manager(s) as part of the project team and provide assistance with project team/tasks management and execution.
- Assist in the planning and management of project task executions and communicate status to all stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of MuleSoft issues and risks, tracking and resolution.
- Develop processes, templates, or tools as part of an internal continuous improvement team.
What You’ll Achieve?
- Gain an understanding of digital transformation and professional services consulting.
- Real-life, hands-on experience with delivering mission-critical client projects impacting business and operations.
- Learn and experience core project management disciplines including the agile framework, risk and issue management, scheduling, tracking, budget management, and more.
- Complete Mulesoft training including our Mulesoft products, Catalyst methodologies for Services implementations and services offerings.
- Learn our Services’ team internal processes for staffing and resourcing, partner engagement, and the entire lifecycle for managing Mulesoft projects.
- Complete training to understand the role of each Mulesoft team included in Services engagements - Customer Success, Engagement Management and Account Team.
- Learn the Catalyst and Center for Enablement methodology for implementing organizational change management jointly with our clients.
- Contribute to one or more internal projects and/or client-facing engagements
- Opportunities will be provided for voluntary time off (VTO) for giving back to the community.
- Learn and experience the unique Salesforce Ohana culture.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Be able to work independently and under management’s direction.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Aptitude for an operational and/or technical services role.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge with waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrate interest in career expansion as a project manager and/or scrum master.
- Ability to work in collaboration with a client project manager or scrum master to lead the implementation through an entire software development lifecycle.
- Dynamic leadership aptitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022.
- Passion to join the Tech industry.
- Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing environment.
- Great communication skills.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Out of the box mentality where “making the impossible possible” is top of mind for any project involvement.
- Collaborative working style.
- Fluency in English.
- CV and Application screening will commence in March
- Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.